Data eraser software completely wipes and removes traces of your internet files including (temporary internet files, cookies, history, typed URL’s) system files (administrator’s files, clipboard content, recent documents and network folders, recycle bin, windows event logs) and permanently deletes applications including of (Microsoft access, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point, Microsoft paint, Microsoft word, word pad, media player).
The software support wiping in following cases:
- Wipe unused disk space and multiple files and directories from the hard disk.
- Wipe entire hard disk drive including both existing and non-existing data.
- Wipe temporary internet cache, typed URL, history, cookies etc.
- Wipe all links to recently open documents, mapped network devices, started programs and search results that your computer stores.
- Wipe system files like clipboard contents, administrator’s temporary files, and recent document and network folders; recycle bin and windows event logs.
- Remove traces of various application files including Microsoft access, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point, Microsoft paint, Microsoft word, word pad, media player.
- Wipe your unused clusters which are not currently linked with any FAT or NTFS supported file.
- Wipe all types of external storage media like USB drive, memory stick, pen drive etc.
Important Software Features:
- Software support various secure wiping algorithms.
- Software works in destructive and non destructive mode.
- Software is easy to manage and affordable.
- Software provides maximum level of security.
- Software utility tool provide better system performance.
- Software does not require any technical knowledge with user friendly GUI interface tool.
- System requirements include a Pentium processor with a minimum memory capacity of 128MB RAM and 20MB of free space.
- Data wiper software support wiping of erased data on windows XP, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, and VISTA.