FAT data recovery software is designed to recover deleted files and folders lost due to the formatted or corrupted FAT partitions hard drive or data lost due to virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or any software failure. Restore data after partition table, boot sector, root directory entries are corrupted or when files deleted using (Shift+Del) keys and emptied recycle bin.
The software support recovery in following cases:
- Recover windows system’s lost directories, sub directories even after deleted using (Shift+Del) special keys or when emptied recycle bin.
- Rescue data from missing, corrupted or failed volume disk.
- Recover data after partition table, boot sector and root directory are corrupted that results in data loss.
- Recovers encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
- Retrieve data back when formatted or reformatted disk drive partitions.
Important Software Features:
- Hard drive data recovery software support FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- Software is fully automatic utility tool that scans the disk and restores the lost files and folders.
- Software has Standard and Advanced search option for recovery of files and folders.
- Perform data recovery on all IDE, EIDE, SCSI, ATA and other non-removable disk drives.
- Restore utility provides expert data recovery from PC, Laptop hard disk drive storage media.
- Provide with log option to Save and load log information for later recoveries.
- Software is non destructive and read-only utility.
- User friendly interface making it easy to use even for non technical users!
- The software restores file and directories with full name support.
- Retrieve and display logical and physical drive information.
- System requirements include a Pentium class or higher processor with a minimum memory capacity of 128 MB RAM and 18 MB of free disk space.
- Supports all Microsoft windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003 etc.