Memory card files recovery software recovers and restores pictures, music, audio, video, text document list and other files and folders deleted due to corrupted memory card, human errors, virus infection or other similar reasons including accidental removable of memory card while the camera or other device was on or restore lost files and folders missing due to system or battery failure, format deletion or corruption caused by hardware or software malfunction.
The software support recovery in following cases:
- Recover deleted, damaged, formatted, erased picture, image, photo, audio, video files even if media is corrupted.
- Recover data if memory card being pulled out while the camera or other device was on.
- Recover data even after formats, accidental deletion or any logical corruption.
- Recover undetected, encrypted, or formatted files from memory cards.
- Recover missing files and directories lost due to formatted or “delete all” operations.
- Retrieve lost files and folders due to system or battery failure, format deletion or corruption caused by hardware or software malfunction.
- Recover all important document information even in the cases when “drive not formatted” messages are displayed while accessing the memory card via your computer PC.
Important Software Features:
- The recovery software supports all major file system including wav, mpg, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg, bmp, midi etc.
- Memory card recovery software is fully functional with all major memory card brands including Kodak, Konica, Minolta, Nikon, Olympics, Ricoh, Samsungs, Sony, Toshiba etc.
- Software support all major memory card devices including compact flash, multimedia card, secure digital card, PDA, Pocket PC drive, external Mobile phone storage card and other similar flash devices.
- Support all major storage capacity drives including 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2 GB and other higher capacity drives.
- Support all type of USB port memory card reader.
- Recovery software is easy to use and does not require any technical or non-technical skills to function it”.
- System requirements include Pentium processor with a minimum memory capacity of 128 MB RAM and 24 MB of free disk space.
- GUI based software support all windows versions including Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003 etc.