NTFS data recovery software recovers your entire valuable lost or deleted data records from corrupted or formatted NTFS, NTFS5 files partitions or from deleted root directory structure and inaccessible boot sector files on your Laptop-Desktop system. Recover data deleted even after a system error or displaying error message like ‘invalid command’, ‘can not find program’, disk error, primary/secondary hard disk failure or even after emptied recycle bin folder.
The software support recovery in following cases:
- Recover data lost due to virus attack, damaged MBR/boot file, power failure, software crash with support to all encrypted files and folders.
- Recover deleted files and folders even after recycle bin are emptied or deleted using of (Shift+Delete) keys.
- Recover files from disk volume crash in case they are logically damaged.
- Recover your data deleted even after a system error or displaying error message like ‘invalid command’, ‘can not find program’, disk error, primary/secondary hard disk failure.
- Retrieve data from damaged partition table, deleted root directory structure and inaccessible boot sector on Laptop-Desktop system.
- Recover files and folders from corrupted lost Master File Table (MFT) DBR or root directory entries.
- Recover data from previously existing partitions.
Important Software Features:
- Non-destructive software utility support all major Hard disks including IDE, ATA, SCSI, EIDE or other similar drives.
- The software provides best graphical user interface with step-by-step data recovery help.
- Software support long file name and folders recovery.
- Software is easy to use and supports all file types and recovers files of any size.
- The software scans the disk drives either using ‘Standard search’ or ‘Advance search’.
- Read-only software is economical and cost effective utility.
- Windows NTFS data restore utility does not require any technical knowledge or skill to operate it.
- Software on Windows VISTA, XP, 2000, ME, NT, and 2003 window operating system.
- Software recovers data on popular Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003 etc.