Website performance monitoring tool monitors and check the status of any website and web servers and inform user about its availability in real time. Alert user for downtime notification via beep sound, emails or runs a specific program when your site is inaccessible, unavailable, respond very slow or is down due to error messages including ‘Host not found’, ‘Low bandwidth’, ‘Connection failed’, ‘Low connectivity network status’ etc. Similarly monitor different type of internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol and determine uptime, downtime and ping status of any website.
The software support monitoring in following cases:
- Detect inaccessible website that loads improperly or respond excessively slow.
- Monitor different internet services including HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 and FTP server protocol and determine uptime, downtime and ping status of any website.
- Monitor your website performance in real time.
Important Software features:
- Software support simultaneous multi-pop website monitoring.
- Cost effective, easy to use monitoring software are able to meet every need and every budget.
- Efficient for the e-business operations to reduce their risk of failed internet transactions and loss of revenue.
- Easy with GUI interface and 24/7 live customer support.
- Does not require any technical skills to operate the software.
- The software provides you with an option to switch from main view to monitoring view.
- Website traffic monitoring utility notifies you regularly with an email when your website is down or unavailable.
- Software tool allows user to easily understand and evaluate website’s performance.
- Software system requirements include a Pentium processor with a minimum memory capacity of 128MB RAM and 20MB of free space.
- Software is fully functional on windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, ME, 98, and VISTA.